CrowdSource Reporter Configuration- item list

Jump to solution
06-09-2016 07:35 AM
SPNIOrganization
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I am using the crowd source reporter web app to report on environmental issues. I have a web map with a layer of points, the web app is deployed through my server, and everything is great.

In the web app there is a section of items list, where I see a list of the features in the current extent, with information about how many likes etc.

The title of the features in the list is set by the title I previously configured in the base map popup configuration. In my case it is taken from one of the field in the layer. This field has domain values.

The problem:

In the web app I see the code value instead of the description!

My question:

Is there a way to change the app that the titles of the items will be the description and not the code of the domain?

thank you,

Dikla.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

This update has been made. Please let me know if you continue to see this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RyanNosek
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Dikla,

Is it safe to assume that the field you are referencing that you want displayed as the domains description is a Subtype field?  If so, you may have to reconfigure your data schema to not use Subtypes for that field. Otherwise, set up the domain for the field you are referring to to have the same Code/Description.  The field should be set up as Text, and the domains should have the same values for both the code and description.  Hope this helps

- Ryan

SPNIOrganization
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for you answer.

The field is not a Subtype, It only has domain.

I did what you suggested and made the code of the domain as text with the same value of the description.

Thanks!

Dikla.

AllisonMuise1

Deshe Organization

Thanks for pointing this out! After the update this week, the report list will show the description instead of the code for any domains used.

-Allison

AllisonMuise1

This update has been made. Please let me know if you continue to see this issue.

0 Kudos