Select to view content in your preferred language

Can't Show Table for Layers in Group

11-01-2023 02:48 PM
ArielLow2146
Occasional Contributor II

I have a Sidebar application with a group layer. When I turn on show table for a layer in the group layer the table icon does not appear. When I do the same workflow for a layer that is not in a group the table icon does appear.

ArielLow2146_0-1698875227278.png

Is there a special workflow to show tables for layers in groups? I would prefer not to un-group the layers.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor
Is your app public? If so can you share the link? I ran a quick test with a map with group layers and it worked in this app: https://jsapi.maps.arcgis.com/apps/instant/sidebar/index.html?appid=1bba0729b7344be7be4c9f05b5f8716b
0 Kudos
ArielLow2146
Occasional Contributor II

@KellyHutchins thanks for checking! The app isn't public but I think I figured out what is happening.

I'm able to see the table icon in the group layers when I publish but am not able to see the icon in the draft view that is part of the configuration screen unless I refresh the page. I didn't think to check the published view till now since nothing was happening in the configuration view, sorry about that. 

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor
Ah good to know about the draft version. I’ll create an issue so we can look at fixing the draft update in the next release of online.