We have Portal for ArcGIS at our agency and I would like to know if I have to pay extra to have Insights for ArcGIS.

Jump to solution
09-12-2019 02:48 PM
AbiDhakal
Occasional Contributor III

I have heard of Insights for ArcGIS for a few years now and ever since have wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to look into our agency geospatial data from an Insights perspective. I would like to know how to install, understand and use the application. So, my question is would it cost me extra charge to install and run Insights? Will I be able to share Insights views that I create across the agency and beyond?

Thank you.

Abi

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ArthurHaddad
Esri Contributor

Hello!  ArcGIS Insights is a premium license to any named user in ArcGIS.  It is available in ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise and with every license you also have access to the Insights Desktop version.  Yes, once you share a page (i.e. Interactive Report), you can share this across your org or agency.  Here a couple of links to help you get started:

Get started—Insights Get Started | Documentation 

Get Started with ArcGIS Insights | Learn ArcGIS 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ArthurHaddad
Esri Contributor

Hello!  ArcGIS Insights is a premium license to any named user in ArcGIS.  It is available in ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise and with every license you also have access to the Insights Desktop version.  Yes, once you share a page (i.e. Interactive Report), you can share this across your org or agency.  Here a couple of links to help you get started:

Get started—Insights Get Started | Documentation 

Get Started with ArcGIS Insights | Learn ArcGIS 

0 Kudos