Viewers not able to export images and data from cards

05-04-2022 01:15 AM
Schipper
New Contributor

Hi all, I am currently working on a Insights page which show various graphs and tables. I want users to be able to export the table data as csv. In the share properties of this page I've checked the "Enable viewers to export" as described here: View the back of a card—ArcGIS Insights | Documentation

When I'm working in the workbook, the export functionality is working on the back of all cards. However, when I publish the page the export options on the back of the cards are not visible for users.. Does anyone know if I'm missing something or why this isn't working?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KateMaclachlan
Esri Contributor

Hello, 
If you have check on the data and image boxed under Enable viewers to export as. Your users should be able to export data and images from all cards which have that capability - same as within the workbook.

KateMaclachlan_0-1652208655122.png

If this is not happening there could be another issue. Is it certain card types that are not working? What version of ArcGIS Insights are you using, and on what platform (Desktop, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise)? What type of data is being used? Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this!

Thank you, 

Kate

0 Kudos
CCGIS
by
New Contributor III

Hello @KateMaclachlan, I want to export a visualization as it is. I selected the exporting options and I am having trouble with the date fields. Is there an option to export a table with the same format as in Insights (color, etc)? Is there an option to download it as an Excel file instead of a CSV?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AkshayHarshe
Esri Contributor

@CCGIS Can you clarify your workflow? Are you using the same workflow as @KateMaclachlan has explained in her comment on a reference table with some formatting?  

Unfortunately, We can't export the table as Excel at this point.

Thanks,
Akshay Harshe
0 Kudos