Is there a way to remove xbar from map pop-up?

Jump to solution
05-29-2020 11:37 AM
EmilyCaruccio
New Contributor III

I have a dataset in which the calculations (averages) were already calculated for each county in the state. These calculations are a weighted average based on population distribution. Insights automatically creates a simple average and places this in the pop-up within the card. Since the calculation is not one I want to display, can I remove this average from the pop-up? Or edit the numbers?

Insights Automatically creates a simple average of 451. I do not want this number to be displayed due to the weighted average being 454.1

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi Emily, it will be possible to remove the descriptive stats from the map pop-up, and configure it, within the next release in a few weeks.  For ArcGIS Online, this will be around June 30th or so.  Insights Desktop and in Enterprise will be a few weeks after that, in July.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi Emily, it will be possible to remove the descriptive stats from the map pop-up, and configure it, within the next release in a few weeks.  For ArcGIS Online, this will be around June 30th or so.  Insights Desktop and in Enterprise will be a few weeks after that, in July.

0 Kudos
EmilyCaruccio
New Contributor III

I have to demo this tomorrow. Is there a work around you would suggest? Or is there a beta version I could use?

0 Kudos