Select to view content in your preferred language

Insights Table not displaying cell data as cell above the same

07-26-2024 12:18 PM
Laura_Blechen
New Contributor

I have a table which includes the time different responders are assigned to call for service.  In a single call I can have multiple responders but all have the same created date and time.  So Insights only shows a date and time created for the first responder line value.  The problem is when I download the CSV file that time data is not replicated.  When I filter to do work on a responder who was not listed first I don't have the created time.  

Is there a way to force Insights to display all cell data even if it is the same as the field above.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AkshayHarshe
Esri Contributor

Hi @Laura_Blechen,

I couldn't understand the issue without any visuals, can you please add screenshots/ send a sample and steps run into this.

Couple other questions: Is Insight not importing CSV date column correctly for the responders? How are you downloading the csv file? from the back of the card or from the dataset options?

Thanks,
Akshay Harshe
0 Kudos
Laura_Blechen
New Contributor
I have call data from a SQL database connection. I am putting it in an Insights table/page for my agencies to view.

As a high level summary - I have a call that is identified as AF240006276 and 3 units (responders) are being sent. In the table since the call number, report#, address etc are the same they only list it once. But strangely the Map Box is the same and it is listed every time. Visually this is fine. But when I download to a CSV file I need the data completed on every line. As I want to do some analysis on each Units times to respond. But when we down load I am not getting the times in every field.

[cid:image001.png@01DAE18D.6415F590]

When I convert to CSV. More of the fields populate on every line except the time fields. (which is the sum of call create - sum of call dispch) etc I will convert the time in next step.

[cid:image002.png@01DAE18D.6415F590]

0 Kudos