How to turn on value labels for charts?

Jump to solution
11-19-2020 11:54 AM
PaulCone2
Occasional Contributor III

One of our customers has been asking for a year for labels of values on bar charts, since that's what he can do in Tableau.  We just upgraded to ArcGIS Enterprise 2020.3 and I was excited to read in the What's New that labels can now be added to bar charts, column charts etc.  How do you turn these on?  I looked around in the application and also in the help that was linked, but can't find any mention of this.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay. Yes, labels are available on the bar, column, line, and combo charts. Stacked bar chart does not yet have this feature.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LindaBeale
Esri Contributor

Labels can be accessed from the Layer options as shown in the screenshots below.

If you select to turn labels on, additional options will appear for orientation and decimal places.

0 Kudos
PaulCone2
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Linda,

Thank you for the reply.  That's where I looked for a setting, but I'm not seeing it on my card.  Does this toggle only appear with certain types of charts?  I can see it when I create a Bar Chart, but not on a Stacked Bar Chart.  We are running 2020.3.  

Paul

0 Kudos
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay. Yes, labels are available on the bar, column, line, and combo charts. Stacked bar chart does not yet have this feature.

0 Kudos