Select to view content in your preferred language

Create a report with multiple pages

Jump to solution
08-22-2024 07:42 AM
AJ_devaccount
Frequent Contributor

Is it possible to publish an AGOL report with multiple pages? Like this one:  Example from gallery. I have multiple pages in my work book that I've designed, but when I publish, only one page shows up in the report. I'm new to Insights, so not sure if I'm missing a step?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ian_Muehlenhaus
Esri Contributor

Great question! The trick is to "SHARE" the entire workbook. From Insights, go to the homepage of your workbook. There should be a SHARE button or something like that underneath it. Select it. When you share the workbook, people CANNOT edit it, but the entire workbook project is shared and can be perused by those with permissions: e.g., set to PRIVATE (no sharing, by default, I believe), ORGANIZATION (those in your org), ORG GROUPS (specific groups in your org), or ... PUBLIC (anyone with the URL). 

Sorry my memory is a bit foggy on the tool tips and I don't have ArcGIS Insights up at the moment, but this should fix the issue. Hope it helps! (Or someone else comes with more detailed instructions.) 

Thanks for using ArcGIS Insights. 👍

-------------------
Ian Muehlenhaus
Location Analytics

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ian_Muehlenhaus
Esri Contributor

Great question! The trick is to "SHARE" the entire workbook. From Insights, go to the homepage of your workbook. There should be a SHARE button or something like that underneath it. Select it. When you share the workbook, people CANNOT edit it, but the entire workbook project is shared and can be perused by those with permissions: e.g., set to PRIVATE (no sharing, by default, I believe), ORGANIZATION (those in your org), ORG GROUPS (specific groups in your org), or ... PUBLIC (anyone with the URL). 

Sorry my memory is a bit foggy on the tool tips and I don't have ArcGIS Insights up at the moment, but this should fix the issue. Hope it helps! (Or someone else comes with more detailed instructions.) 

Thanks for using ArcGIS Insights. 👍

-------------------
Ian Muehlenhaus
Location Analytics
AJ_devaccount
Frequent Contributor

Thanks! That makes sense

0 Kudos