Can you Change Colors/Styles?

Jump to solution
09-13-2017 06:50 AM
DevinLavigne
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a way to edit the specific colors of the charts and maps. Seems like I am forced to used a random color ramp. I have changed a layer visualization on ArcGIS Online and the map looks fine, but then if I create another card with a chart, the colors are randomly assigned so the charts colors do not match the map colors.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DouglasCochran
Occasional Contributor II

We do have some ability to change colors and point styles with charts and maps.  Currently the customization is limited but we'll expand those capabilities in future releases.   

View solution in original post

5 Replies
DouglasCochran

We do have some ability to change colors and point styles with charts and maps.  Currently the customization is limited but we'll expand those capabilities in future releases.   

YakiSalomon
New Contributor II

hey douglas

is there an estimation of the release  of a version where color ramps could be configured by users?

regurding map features, charts and even descriptions legend?

ps

isnt that the greatest tool ever?

0 Kudos
DouglasCochran

Hello Ofer,

We plan to have more customization, presentation, capabilties in 2018.  Sorry I can't be more specific at this point. Most likely we'll add more capabilties in increments with each Insights for ArcGIS update. (Last year, we had 7 updates)

Regards,

Doug

DevinLavigne
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Douglas. I was using 1.2 - just fixed a hiccup that should allow me to update to Insights 2.0

A really awesome product.

DouglasCochran

Great Devin.  Forgot to mention that custom colors were implemented in Insights v2.0.  Thanks for catching that.

0 Kudos