Select to view content in your preferred language

What's new in ArcGIS Insights 2022.1

03-14-2022 11:51 AM
Ian_Muehlenhaus
Esri Contributor
0 0 372

Check out Vicki Lynn Cove's latest blog post on all of the updates and what they mean for you and your organization's workflows.

[Excerpt Below]

What's new in ArcGIS Insights 2022.1

ArcGIS Insights combines data visualization and analysis to accelerate decision making. From interactive charts and maps to advanced analytics, Insights offers a wide array of capabilities to help you understand your data, answer important questions, and create interactive reports.

The Insights 2022.1 release (March 2022) includes new configurations for reference tables, new options for enabling location, and settings that will elevate your reports to the next level. Keep reading to learn more about these new features and try them out the next time you use Insights.

Continue reading here...

About the Author
Hi, I'm Ian. I'm a fervent believer in the power of geospatial analytics to make the world a better place. I have an academic and research background in web map design, persuasive cartography, GIS education, and human geography. For fun, I like to write, tinker with my Raspberry Pi, and read books about quantum physics. I also love playing board games with my kids. Thanks for checking out my bio. Please let me know if I can answer any questions.