Select to view content in your preferred language

Space Planner - Unable to Assign Specific Employees

05-08-2023 05:05 AM
AndrewBowne
Regular Contributor

We are in the process of auditing our employee locations throughout our organization.  One of our guys has come across an issue where there are two specific employees (so far) that are unable to be assigned to an office. 

Dev Tools is returning the following:

AndrewBowne_1-1683547526823.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GauravJobanputra
Esri Contributor

Hello @AndrewBowne, can you take a look at the Occupant table and confirm if the 2 employees have multiple records? If yes, then are all values duplicates or is there a specific field that has different values? Email field should be unique. Also, what is the experience in Space Planner? Info will help troubleshoot further.

0 Kudos
AndrewBowne
Regular Contributor

Hi @GauravJobanputra 

Update:  I have found other employees who are unassignable with the same workflow.

I can confirm that:

• The  two employees do not have duplicate records
  • The employees do NOT have email addresses.  Many of our users do not have email addresses.  We are using Employee ID as a unique identifier.  

In Space Planner, if you go to assign any of these users to a unit, The unit highlights but nothing happens.   I checked Dev Tools and that's where I saw the error.  If I try to assign any of these users to another unit, the first unit stays highlighted and the second unit I tried to assign to highlights also.

0 Kudos