Select to view content in your preferred language

Resize image card in a row

06-22-2023 11:57 AM
Ed_
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

I have a bunch of `image cards` in a `row` card, however I am unable to all of them have the same size. The `Scale Image to Fill` option does not work either. Like no matter what I am unable to have the last two image cards have the same size as the rest of the image cards.

How can I fix this?

SaadullahBaloch_0-1687460223775.png

Question | Analyze | Visualize
Tags (3)
12 Replies
PaulTHEDUDELang
New Contributor III

I also spent many hours trying to format images but with Bootstrap 3 within HUB just not happening.  Went with the Gallery Card for the best overall results.  I do hear Bootstrap 4 may have flex grids

Ed_
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

Thank you for suggesting that.

Question | Analyze | Visualize
0 Kudos
AmyHox
by
New Contributor II

Glad I found this thread! Thanks for your suggestion as well Paul. This is my first Hub that I've created so I'm just figuring things out. I have 8 sites that I am trying to link to and was originally using an Image that I was going to link a page to but I was having the same issue as you Ed, the image cards were all different sizes. When I used the Gallery card I was able to specify how many cards I want per row, using the Manual option and then going to Select Content and selecting Sites and Pages under the Collection group on the left side. So I'm still able to directly link to my Sites but have the images be the same size on the rows throughout. ALSO for anyone that is really confused about how to update the thumbnail so that the logo on the Gallery card is updated, it's not in the Hub Site itself, you have to go back to your AGOL user page and update THAT thumbnail associate with the Hub Page that was created in AGOL when you created the page in Hub... I just spent way too much time trying to figure that out 😅

0 Kudos