Repeating Rows in Open Data Site Tables

08-25-2022 01:08 PM
WorcesterGTSS
New Contributor III

On our public open data Hub site, we have a number of tabular datasets available. We just recently noticed that in the summary tables shown on the site (here's an example), there are repeating rows and at the top the text reads along the lines of "Showing 26 of 13 rows". If you download the data set, it has the correct number of rows with no repeats. I've also noticed occasionally, the page will display correctly with no duplicates! I've tried multiple browsers and get the same result. Any thoughts on what might be causing this and how this can be fixed would be appreciated. 

Thank you,

Samara

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Hi @WorcesterGTSS - I just checked the example provided and see 13 of 13 rows displayed as expected. Please engage with Esri Support Services if you continue to experience the issue, they would be able to quickly troubleshoot with you.

Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 4.32.37 PM.png

0 Kudos
MrMoe
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Yes, I am seeing this all over open data right now. Sometimes it shows the correct rows, other times it shows double. High level, this seems like buggy behavior!

Moe A
AndrewO_support
New Contributor

A software defect has been logged for this issue.

BUG-000153793 : Hosted tables display twice the number of rows in ArcGIS Hub than in ArcGIS Online.

0 Kudos