PROBLEM - Items in ArcGIS Online are not showing in ArcGIS Hub

Jump to solution
04-03-2018 01:30 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have a map services that are in ArcGIS Online but are not being shown in the data section of ArcGIS Hub. 

Everything is set correctly. The map services are shared with our Open Data Group.

Most of our services are shown in the data section of ArcGIS Hub and these services used to appear but don't now. Has something happened to ArcGIS Hub?

I have attached to pictures to illustrate. 1st is the ArcGIS Online item. 2nd is that only the UK Boundaries are shown in ArcGIS Hub when searching for 2017 Ward Boundaries and the 3rd shows no items when searching for the 2017 Ward Boundaries in Great Britain.

I have tried to

Update the index which has no effect.

I have also unshared and shared the item in ArcGIS Online, with no effect.

I have edited the item in ArcGIS Online and saved it so that the update date changes. Again no effect. 

Is there anything else that can be done?

Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Matt

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

onsgeography_data‌ the issue was resolved a few hours ago. We verified the newly added items are now showing on our sites that were exhibiting the issue. We are working on figuring out the failure from both the 1) what happened to the system as well as 2) why didn't our alarming catch the error case. 

Sorry again. If you find the issue is still persisting please let me know.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Matt - Good to hear from you. Sorry you're having problems. I'm not aware of a change that would have caused this issue. I want to get a ticket open in support so we can get info to take a look. Can you email me directly so I can get that process started? My email is ghudgins@esri.com 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Matt - belay that. We have reproduced the issue and are looking into it with top priority. No follow-up needed

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

onsgeography_data‌ the issue was resolved a few hours ago. We verified the newly added items are now showing on our sites that were exhibiting the issue. We are working on figuring out the failure from both the 1) what happened to the system as well as 2) why didn't our alarming catch the error case. 

Sorry again. If you find the issue is still persisting please let me know.

ONSGeography1
New Contributor II

Thanks Graham!

0 Kudos
SarahZaleski1
Occasional Contributor

We are having this problem when trying to share map services, they are not showing up in the HUB data groups.  Map Services are supported correct?

0 Kudos
MarcoMedeiros
New Contributor II

Hey Graham,

Have you seen something about use the applications at HUB galleries?

I added an item before AGOL's march 2019 update as an application (a installer.zip). But now my item is being shown as "Desktop Application Template" and I can't use then in my galeries.

Tks in advance

0 Kudos