Select to view content in your preferred language

New Search Experience - BETA in Hub

Jump to solution
06-08-2023 01:53 AM
GemmaMc
New Contributor II

I have been creating a Hub site for environmental data and had been using the New Search Experience that allows users to see the data in a grid layout, i was so happy to see this change as it makes for a much better user experience. However yesterday it stopped working and now when new search experience is enabled, no data is displayed at all (its all still there in 'classic' mode) i realise its still in BETA but i was wondering if this is something thats just happening to me or if its not working in general.

https://space-test-site-queensub.hub.arcgis.com/explore?layout=grid

Thanks

Gemma

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ThomasHervey1
Esri Contributor

Hi @GemmaMc ,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but thanks for bringing this to our attention. We discovered and fixed a bug caused by extra spacing within filter values like tags. This fix is live and your site's search view works. As always, you can stay up to date with these fixes by following the Hub changelog updates.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
dcallaghan
Occasional Contributor

@GemmaMc Afraid I don't have an answer to your issue, but I'll be bookmarking your site for future reference - Northern Ireland specific data is something I don't find enough of. Assuming it'll still be public facing once finalised, your site and data may prove very useful to us in our charitable org. Best of luck with it!

ThomasHervey1
Esri Contributor

Hi @GemmaMc ,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but thanks for bringing this to our attention. We discovered and fixed a bug caused by extra spacing within filter values like tags. This fix is live and your site's search view works. As always, you can stay up to date with these fixes by following the Hub changelog updates.

0 Kudos
GemmaMc
New Contributor II

Hi Thomas,

Brilliant, thank you very much, happy to have it back!

Gemma

0 Kudos