Is it possible to use an API for Pay like PayPal or redsys imside ArcGis Hub?e

01-09-2020 07:10 AM
DarioPeña_Mena
New Contributor II

Hi i was wondering if it Is possible to use PayPal or redsys inside Hub for make some payments like taxes or something like that. Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

For security purposes, I would link customers to the secure site where you accept payments using an image card, a hyperlink in text card, or a gallery card. 

0 Kudos
DarioPeña_Mena
New Contributor II

Thank you, Do you think its possible to create a page for paying different kind of stuff and redirect customers to a secure site? its like to create a cart when people select what they have to pay and then redirect to another page?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sounds like we're pushing the boundaries....I like it!

Here's the only thing I can think of that would "work" - each page has a link to a single product and you are able to "pass in" the product to the payment system via the URL i.e. mypaymenprocessor.com/customernumber/purchase?product=myproduct1

We wouldn't be able to keep track of selections made on the Hub site and then transition that all over to the payment processor.

I think the likelihood that you could use a Hub site as a shopping experience is pretty low...but wanted you to have my thoughts. If you don't mind, can you send me an email summarizing what you are trying to do from a sort of business case standpoint? my email is ghudgins@esri.com 

0 Kudos