Select to view content in your preferred language

Hub Redirect Not Working on Embedded Cards

Jump to solution
06-27-2024 07:41 AM
C_M_F
by
New Contributor II

We have an ArcGIS Hub page developed with embedded "Cards" which re-direct to Experience builder applications. This application was working as expected for several weeks until this morning.

When user clicks on a "Card" to go to their Experience builder application the Applications layers do not draw with an error message saying "An error occurred loading this layer" under each layer.

If the user accesses the experience builder by avoiding the hub  and instead navigating through ArcGIS Online's content page then the app opens as expected and layers draw as they should.

The URL for the application when re-directed through hub is as follows: 

https://*hubname*.hub.arcgis.com/*ItemID*/explore

When the user goes through the ArcGIS Online content and access the experience builder the URL is as follows:
https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/*ItemID*(same ID as above)

It seems to be the hub name in the redirect from the hub page is breaking it and something isn't being passed correctly to the layers for them to be drawn.

Anyone seen this issue before?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

The issue has been addressed. Could you please let us know if it works for you?

View solution in original post

10 Replies
MeganEngel
Occasional Contributor II

@C_M_F, my organization is experiencing the same with ExprienceBuilder this morning (post June AGO update yesterday).  We did not have this issue yesterday.

I am submitting a ticket now to ESRI in RE to this.

MeganEngel

@Jianxia Tagging you here, I think this is probably a HUB issue, but maybe something goofy in ExB?

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@MeganEngel , on it now. Thanks for letting us know.

JaviVasquez1
New Contributor III

Layers are not showing up in EB- in HUB.  If you open the EB on its own, it's OK.  Dashboards appear to be working in Hub (embedded).  S123 is working embedded in Hub.  None of the data layers are working in widgets, in EB, in HUB.

MeganEngel

I am seeing the same thing with my other embedded applications, great to point out!

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

The issue has been addressed. Could you please let us know if it works for you?

C_M_F
by
New Contributor II

Yes, problem is resolved now and layers are displaying when using the Hub page re-direct. Thanks.

0 Kudos
GIS_Guy_USA
New Contributor

Seems to working good now.  Can you tell us what happened?

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@GIS_Guy_USA, my previous reply is about another issue in the Experience Builder community. Sorry for the confusion. For this issue, the reason is that an internal library is upgraded in Experience Builder which causes Hub not being able to communicate with Experience Builder apps. 

0 Kudos