Hub Pages appearing in all searches- ArcGIS Hub

Jump to solution
01-03-2019 09:54 AM
AlexanderVencill1
New Contributor II

Hello, 

I'm working on the open data hub for my local government and am encountering an issue where I've set up the category tool to query for different categories using tags, but the hub pages I've created show up in every search query. My pages don't have any of the tags I'm searching for so I can't figure out why they're showing up in all of my searches. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks 

-Alexander Vencill 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanielFenton1
Occasional Contributor III

Alexandra,

I see the issue in the query. We’ll get this fixed by next Tuesday.

Daniel Fenton

View solution in original post

10 Replies
DanielFenton1

Hi Alexander, can you please provide a link where Pages are showing up but should not be?

Thanks,

Daniel Fenton

0 Kudos
AlexanderVencill1
New Contributor II

http://data-athensclarke.opendata.arcgis.com/search?tags=Economic%20Prosperity 

Here's a link to one of the category search tools I'm trying to use. The pages for web applications and dashboards are the ones that shouldn't be there.

0 Kudos
DanielFenton1

Alexandra,

I see the issue in the query. We’ll get this fixed by next Tuesday.

Daniel Fenton

AlexanderVencill1
New Contributor II

Hey, this is just a followup, we're still experiencing this issue, is there something we need to do to fix it?

0 Kudos
DanielFenton1

Hi Alexander, I have confirmed that the issue is now resolved. I apologize for the incorrect timeline, we ran into an unforeseen issue with our internationalization process that prevented us from deploying new versions of Hub.

0 Kudos
RobertSpál1
New Contributor III

Hi Daniel,

I am creating Hub myself for the local government and I have encountered the same issue. Are you still working on the problem? Thanks

0 Kudos
ZoltanKelly1
New Contributor II

Hi Daniel,

we're facing the same issue. can you please verify whether this is still an outstanding bug?

our site: Melbourne Water - Open Data Hub 

Hub Page 'Working with Data' appears under the Documents search:

Melbourne Water - Open Data Hub - Document search 

Thanks,

Zoltan Kelly

Melbourne Water

NickShannon2
New Contributor III

Hi @MWCkellyz & Daniel Fenton

Is it expected behaviour for Hub Pages to show in the results for Documents (as per screen capture below)?

I've seen this on a number of Open Data sites, so I presume so.

Cheers

Nick

0 Kudos
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Hi Nick Shannon‌ -- you are correct, Hub Pages will display until the "Documents" collection within search and content library; however, customization of a site's search collections is something on our long-term backlog.