How to remove residuals from a deleted Hub Site?

Jump to solution
09-03-2020 06:39 AM
AdamCottrell
Occasional Contributor II

I deleted a site through Content Item's page because I could not find the Delete option in Hub Overview or Hub Site Manage pages (I now know where to delete the Site in hub.arcgis.com  ).  Deleting the Site from my AGOL Content Item page has left residuals.  I cannot reuse same name and custom domain URL as they are considered "already existing".  How do I remove these residuals?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We'll certainly take this into account (we do need to add delete to the list of your sites).

The delete option is in the "..." in the site editor. 

To remove the residuals you can contact support...I'm happy to help you this time though. Can you reach out to me via email ghudgins@esri.com some times you are available? Please include timezone! Support is also equipped to deal with this in the event someone is reading this in the future...opening a case on "My Esri" is another good way to get this addressed. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We'll certainly take this into account (we do need to add delete to the list of your sites).

The delete option is in the "..." in the site editor. 

To remove the residuals you can contact support...I'm happy to help you this time though. Can you reach out to me via email ghudgins@esri.com some times you are available? Please include timezone! Support is also equipped to deal with this in the event someone is reading this in the future...opening a case on "My Esri" is another good way to get this addressed. 

0 Kudos
AdamCottrell
Occasional Contributor II

Graham, I cannot thank you enough for your assistance today.

DávidGregor
New Contributor II

Is there any way for me, as a programmer, to delete Arcgis Portal site domain?

0 Kudos