How to disable or make private subdomain myorgsite.hub.arcgis.com

Jump to solution
01-23-2020 08:14 AM
WalidAlmasri1
Occasional Contributor

I'm in the process of setting up ArcGIS Hub for our organization.  In the process of getting everything set up, I noticed there's a site, myorgsite.hub.arcgis.com, that has all our public data available.

How do I make this site private?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We don't currently enable customization for this site...but it's something we are evaluating in our backlog. This site serves as the "back bone" of Hub--a place to see all content created across your organization in ArcGIS Online. The contents of this site is everything you've shared--analogous to looking at yourorg.maps.arcgis.com - if you don't want it to be visible you can disable anonymous access for your org but I strongly advise against this. 

It's worth noting we don't let google crawl this site--it's simply there as a tool to help you get to content that's already available in your Organization in ArcGIS Online--but in the Hub's User Experience. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We don't currently enable customization for this site...but it's something we are evaluating in our backlog. This site serves as the "back bone" of Hub--a place to see all content created across your organization in ArcGIS Online. The contents of this site is everything you've shared--analogous to looking at yourorg.maps.arcgis.com - if you don't want it to be visible you can disable anonymous access for your org but I strongly advise against this. 

It's worth noting we don't let google crawl this site--it's simply there as a tool to help you get to content that's already available in your Organization in ArcGIS Online--but in the Hub's User Experience. 

0 Kudos
WalidAlmasri1
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, this has solved my issue!

0 Kudos