Select to view content in your preferred language

How do you get a response to a post?

Jump to solution
a week ago
DavidGray1
Occasional Contributor

Hi ArcGIS Hub;    I must be doing something wrong. I have posted several inquiries regarding issues in ArcGIS Pro 3.2 over the last several weeks and have not gotten a single reply. And no viewers. I used to get some great advice on similar technical issues with ArcGIS communities and now cannot get anything. What am I doing wrong? Will I even get a reply to this inquiry?   Dave

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidGray1
Occasional Contributor

Sorry all;  At one point a few weeks ago, I couldn't find the Pro Community site that I was accustomed to. Tried this one called HUB and there were some words that things have migrated to this HUB site. Obviously incorrect. I'll admit as a lone standalone user in a rural area, the Community and the online help topics in Pro are all I have for input. There are so many acronyms and named applications like Arcade, Enterprise, Hub, etc., it gets confusing and overwhelming. I am now back on track and getting very useful input with the Pro Community site. Thanks!  Dave

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Well you got one.

@JesseCloutier can you flag the owner of the Hub place, if there is one.

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

@DavidGray1 This is the ArcGIS Hub sub community. It's a product.

You should post ArcGIS Pro questions in the ArcGIS Pro product community. Users there are generally quite active.

If you post a question about exporting layouts in ArcGIS Hub it's going to confuse people - I would not know how to answer your question.

0 Kudos
KlaraSchmitt
Esri Regular Contributor

Christopher is correct. ArcGIS Hub is an Esri web app that promotes two way engagement, data transparency, and performance tracking between organizations and their communities. For ArcGIS Pro specific questions, I recommend you go to the Pro community forum here: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro/ct-p/arcgis-pro

0 Kudos
DavidGray1
Occasional Contributor

Sorry all;  At one point a few weeks ago, I couldn't find the Pro Community site that I was accustomed to. Tried this one called HUB and there were some words that things have migrated to this HUB site. Obviously incorrect. I'll admit as a lone standalone user in a rural area, the Community and the online help topics in Pro are all I have for input. There are so many acronyms and named applications like Arcade, Enterprise, Hub, etc., it gets confusing and overwhelming. I am now back on track and getting very useful input with the Pro Community site. Thanks!  Dave