Failure when use a personalized URL in the new ArcGIS Hub - Open Data Portal

12-12-2017 11:38 AM
Andrés_FelipeForero_Huertas
New Contributor II

Hi everyone.

I am developing an Open Data Portal under new ArcGIS Hub platform. However, I've watched an error that did no happen before. When I include a personalized URL enabling by DNS, it are redirecting to hub.arcgis.com but no my portal organization.opendata.arcgis.com. I've verified permissions, access... everything possible in my ArcGIS account but there is not the problem. Anyone has the same issue? How did you get a solution? Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CourtneyClaessens
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Andrés, 

Have you reached out to support with this? They can help you with the issue directly. 

Courtney

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

Hi Courtney,

We've reported that issue to support and applied the changes suggested. They replied us that CNAME called hub.arcgis.com must change to opendata.arcgis.com. We've done that but domain still redirect to hub.arcgis.com

Look at this,

URL: datos.igac.gov.co

Redirect: hub.arcgis.com

Let me send you as attachment two reference images.

I don't know what else to do so I tried to get an answer here with the community.

DNS

0 Kudos
AndrewTurner
Esri Contributor

Andrés Felipe Forero Huertas I confirm that the DNS looks ok. However, that domain is not registered in the Open Data application. Can you share a screenshot of the site configuration that shows you have set the custom domain?

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

Sure, let me show you the screenshoots of the site configuration.

0 Kudos