Datasets not available after download

Jump to solution
07-27-2015 07:23 AM
ShaunConway
Occasional Contributor II

We are having issues with many of our datasets not being available for download after the shapefile appears to have been generated successfully.  For example, our Structures dataset download will progress to 100% then page navigates away from open data portal to a plain white page with the text "{"status":"processing","processing_time":783.326,"count":32505,"generating":{"progress":"0%"}} "  If I navigate back to the Open Data Portal site, it shows download was 100% successful. If I try the download again, it works as the download is cached. This is also occurring with Crime Location data and Sidewalk Areas.  It appears to happen with any of our larger datasets.

I've attached a video of this occurring.

Here is an image of the page loaded and the URL that occurred after attempting to download our Back of Curb Dataset:

http://data.cityoflynchburg.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/2c1a60a85cef4860955d92a6b1b039c9_9.zip?sess...

ODP1.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanielFenton1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Shaun, this is now resolved and your datasets are downloading properly. Thank you for pointing out the error. We're sorry you had to deal with it at all.

Daniel

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DanielFenton1

Hi Shaun, looks like you've discovered a bug. We'll get on this right away.

Daniel Fenton

Product Engineer | Open Data

DanielFenton1

Hi Shaun, this is now resolved and your datasets are downloading properly. Thank you for pointing out the error. We're sorry you had to deal with it at all.

Daniel

ShaunConway
Occasional Contributor II

It's working great. Thanks for all of the hard work and assistance.

0 Kudos