Category Cards not showing data within a group that is Tagged

11-26-2021 06:45 AM
MaddieMoore
New Contributor II

I am working on building a geohub for data shared to a particular group in ArcOnline and the category search cards with associated tags are not pulling the data that is tagged with the category associated tags. Is there a fix for this? 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

Hello Maddie,

In the Capture2.PNG is it just me or do you not have the checkboxes selected for the tag?  

Another option is to build a gallery of cards based on the category or the group.

Amanda Bishop, GISP
0 Kudos
MaddieMoore
New Contributor II

It almost seem as though the tags are only search the main group of data that is created when the GeoHub is built and not any of the attached data groups that I need the cards to search. When just generally looking at the data it all shows but the tag search does not work.

ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

Do a test.  Take one of the feature layer and move it outside of the group but keep the same tags.  See if you can find it.

Amanda Bishop, GISP
0 Kudos
MaddieMoore
New Contributor II

It seems to be anything in this one group can't have the data searched. All of the data shows when I view the Content Manager but when viewing the live site it does not show. The group is open data and I have even tried to just add each item individually to the content library instead of that group and for some reason the live version won't show that content but I can see everything on my end in the content library. All of the files are public as well.

0 Kudos
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

"GeoHub" is just what you are calling your hub site correct?  

Amanda Bishop, GISP
0 Kudos
MaddieMoore
New Contributor II

Correct

0 Kudos
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

Looks like this was an issue and supposedly fixed early this year?  I would contact ESRI support.

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-hub-questions/tag-based-query-is-not-working/td-p/112497 

Amanda Bishop, GISP
0 Kudos