Can you remove a community member from your ArcGIS Hub organization? I see you can remove a member from a team but we would like to delete a test account that we added to our organization.
Hi Jenna Walz not at the moment from within ArcGIS Hub; however, you can easily do this inside the associated community organization by following these steps...
1. Launch the ArcGIS Hub application from ArcGIS Online
2. Select "Hub" in the drop-down navigation menu
3. Select "Settings"
4. Select the "Hub Community Organization" link on the page
5. Sign-in using your community administrative credentials
6. Remove the user as you would in ArcGIS Online*
* Organizations > Members > Select User > Select Overflow on User > Select "Delete Member"