Bug with Hub text editor and multiple URL query parameters

Jump to solution
04-22-2021 10:04 AM
Trippetoe
Occasional Contributor III

Hello.

I am using the Text card HTML Editor to create some custom text that contains a hyperlink.  The link is to a Hub search query with results ordered by title. If i include only one of the parameters (and it doesn't matter which one), the HTLM Editor parser is happy and i can Apply the changes. However, if i include a second parameter, the parser is not happy and will not allow me to apply the changes. It doesn't matter if i change the order of the two parameters  - the parser is still not happy.

I copied the URL from our Hub search page so i know that the combination of parameters is valid and in the right format.  Any ideas about what's going on and how i can get the second parameter added?

hub-invalid-url-query-parameters.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dbouwman
Esri Contributor

Hello @Trippetoe 

We have recently run into this internally, and unfortunately there is no work-around at this time. We are actively working on the issue and expect to have a resolution by next Tuesday's release, if not sooner.

Dave
---
ArcGIS Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply
dbouwman
Esri Contributor

Hello @Trippetoe 

We have recently run into this internally, and unfortunately there is no work-around at this time. We are actively working on the issue and expect to have a resolution by next Tuesday's release, if not sooner.

Dave
---
ArcGIS Hub Team