Using input "Poll an ArcGIS Server for Features" and not receiving any STRING data?

381
1
Jump to solution
02-21-2018 09:49 AM
NathanKoski
New Contributor III

Hi all,

First off, I am newly learning how Geoevent works, and one of the major appeals was for me to be able to watch a service feature, in this case, a table, for any changes.

So I am experimenting with tables which I have hosted as feature services and can read and access them no problem when going through the REST Point. However, when I setup the input to read said table it exclusively only bothers to read the integers and ignores the fields that have either strings or dates. I have my definition configured to read that as a string but nothing comes through.

I included some screenshots of my table, definition, and results to help explain what is going on. 

My table's fields are correctly defined the same as my service definition.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NathanKoski
New Contributor III

Marked as solved, because I figured out the issue.

It turns out that the service definition is extremely case sensitive to the field names.

My field name was "STATUS" with an alias of "Status"

So my definition: "Status" needed to be changed to "STATUS" and then it worked no problem. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NathanKoski
New Contributor III

Marked as solved, because I figured out the issue.

It turns out that the service definition is extremely case sensitive to the field names.

My field name was "STATUS" with an alias of "Status"

So my definition: "Status" needed to be changed to "STATUS" and then it worked no problem. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos