Logger stating that connections are failing to an old GIS Server.

Jump to solution
04-26-2016 11:09 AM
RichardHughes2
Occasional Contributor III

com.esri.ges.httpclient.Http..... This logger is sending a message that a second attempt is being made to connect to a GIS Service?  This install of GeoEvent is on a completely seperate network and that GIS Server machine was deleted prior to creating the machine I am running now. 

My registered Data Stores include 2 AGOL servers, and the default GIS Server that is on the same machine.  The url to the GIS Server that is being attempted is not longer in existance.  Weird.

Is there some sort of link between my authorization code with the EDN and the GIS Server services being tracked somewhere? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RichardHughes2

Nevermind,  I had services registered in AGOL that were from a GIS Server that no longer exists...

So the real problem I am having is the connection for the Twitter input, I've open up all the ports recommended in the Esri resources and am looking for additional causes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RichardHughes2

Nevermind,  I had services registered in AGOL that were from a GIS Server that no longer exists...

So the real problem I am having is the connection for the Twitter input, I've open up all the ports recommended in the Esri resources and am looking for additional causes.

0 Kudos