Select to view content in your preferred language

GeoEvent Service and OutPut count stopped

04-12-2019 08:30 AM
ErikBlake
Frequent Contributor

So I have been using GeoEvents 10.6x for about a month or two now for our verizon network fleet. I have a Geoevent service and ouput set up with a filter and field enricher processors. Everything has been working great until today I noticed that my GeoEvent Service and my OutPut connector which is using the "Update-fs-out" count is at 0 and is not receiving the eent from the Networkfleet-Connector Input" The input connector count is increasing which tells me that the data is coming in from verizon ok. anybody else experience this

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanielCota1
Frequent Contributor

Hi Erik Blake

It's hard to say what exactly may have happened to cause your output to stop receiving events. The Geoevent logs can help point you in the right direction as to what what the cause could be, but if you can, go ahead and try recreating the output connector with the same configuration and see if it works.

0 Kudos
ErikBlake
Frequent Contributor

Daniel thanks for the reply. I removed the adapter file that comes with the verizon networkfleet download from AGO. then waited a couple of minutes and pasted it back into the folder and it seemed to reset and counts started working again