Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS GeoBIM Compatibility with ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise

Jump to solution
09-03-2023 06:37 PM
jantolihao
Regular Contributor

Hello, everyone!

I just want to clarify a few things. What version of ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise is ArcGIS GeoBIM compatible with?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OzgurErtac
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the answer @AndreasHall! A bit more details from my side:

- The official support for ArcGIS Enterprise is coming for the Enterprise 11.1. So, it means you will be able to launch the ArcGIS GeoBIM app directly in your 11.1 Portal via App Launcher, just like in ArcGIS Online. We're planning to release by the end of the year 2023. 

- You can already integrate any web services (Feature or Raster) coming from ArcGIS Enterprise (any version!) into a web map or web scene to be used in an ArcGIS GeoBIM App. 

- Since ArcGIS GeoBIM is a web application, we don't really have strict requirements for ArcGIS Pro. You can read ArcGIS GeoBIM feature services in Pro with any version. You can also publish any content to ArcGIS Online or Enterprise to be used in an ArcGIS GeoBIM App. Of course there are some version specific limitations when it comes to reading and publishing BIM content - see details here https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/data/revit/what-is-bim-data-.htm. Let me know if you have a specific concern about your Pro version and GeoBIM.

Cheers

Ozgur

Özgür Ertac | Principal Product Engineer - GeoBIM
Esri

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AndreasHall
Esri Contributor

ArcGIS GeoBIM is available as Beta for Enterprise 11.0. I am not aware of any specific recommendations regarding ArcGIS Pro (other than that it is generally recommended that you keep ArcGIS Pro at its newest version).

System requirements—ArcGIS GeoBIM | Documentation

OzgurErtac
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the answer @AndreasHall! A bit more details from my side:

- The official support for ArcGIS Enterprise is coming for the Enterprise 11.1. So, it means you will be able to launch the ArcGIS GeoBIM app directly in your 11.1 Portal via App Launcher, just like in ArcGIS Online. We're planning to release by the end of the year 2023. 

- You can already integrate any web services (Feature or Raster) coming from ArcGIS Enterprise (any version!) into a web map or web scene to be used in an ArcGIS GeoBIM App. 

- Since ArcGIS GeoBIM is a web application, we don't really have strict requirements for ArcGIS Pro. You can read ArcGIS GeoBIM feature services in Pro with any version. You can also publish any content to ArcGIS Online or Enterprise to be used in an ArcGIS GeoBIM App. Of course there are some version specific limitations when it comes to reading and publishing BIM content - see details here https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/data/revit/what-is-bim-data-.htm. Let me know if you have a specific concern about your Pro version and GeoBIM.

Cheers

Ozgur

Özgür Ertac | Principal Product Engineer - GeoBIM
Esri

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®