Where is Street Map for Mobile?

03-14-2011 11:09 AM
AdamRepsher
Occasional Contributor III
Hello Everyone,

I am sure that I am going to slap myself in the forehead after someone answers this.  Today, I downloaded ArcGIS Mobile 10 (build 2475) and installed it on my desktop machine to the default location.  I wanted to create a simple mobile application to start out with, but needed to carry my basemap with me because I will not be connected to the internet.  When trying to "Add Base Map Layer" - "Street Map", I cannot find the Street Map product on my machine anywhere.

Is there a separate download for Street Map for Mobile?  Is it in the Esri Data & Maps for ArcGIS 10 product download?
0 Kudos
11 Replies
DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor
Nicolas - the StreetMap Premium for ArcGIS for Windows Mobile downloads are back up on Customer Care Portal
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23984[/ATTACH]

For latest post question "I cannot have a licence of StreetMap for Windows Mobile if I only purchase ArcGIS for Windows Mobile license assuming that I already have a ArcGIS Desktop." this statement isn't correct. Every purchase (license) of ArcGIS for Desktop automatically includes single license for ArcGIS for Windows Mobile AND single license of ArcGIS for Windows Mobile is entitled to download or request DVD of StreetMap Premium for ArcGIS for Windows Mobile via Customer Care Portal.

🙂  In Denise-speak, every Desktop license comes with ArcGIS for Windows Mobile & StreetMap data at no additional cost; just separate downloads. (StreetMap data: StreetMap Premium for ArcGIS for Windows Mobile (fka StreetMap for Windows Mobile).

Please let me know if you have any questions,
Denise
0 Kudos
LukeWestfahl
New Contributor
Is it possible to use your own road network in ArcGIS Mobile 10.1.1 for routing?  We have many private roads that are not part of any road dataset and I would like to use those in the routing.
0 Kudos