Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Create Report based on Trigger ID (from ArcGIS Connection) PA

09-06-2023 12:34 PM
ChaselWood
New Contributor II

I have a ArcGIS Connection Trigger for when a record is updated (for this example we are looking at a field for approval status). That goes into a Get Data Action followed by a Create Report and upload to OneDrive.

Once a row is updated I am trying to get the Create Report Action to generate a single report for the ObjectID that initiated the opening trigger. Currently once it is triggered it generates individual reports for each OID in the table (all records). 

I do not see where I can point it directly to the OID from the trigger, but it seems it should be doable. I am brand new to PA so I may just be missing it. Any help is appreciated and I can elaborate if need be. 

Editing to say: Not sure why the image shifted my drawn lines, they are not intentionally underling anything. 

1 Reply
ChaselWood
New Contributor II

Current work around was to throw a print status with a ready option and a printed option into the survey. Once updated to ready it will print only the ones with that status and I will be putting some status changes actions to move the status to printed at the end of my flow. 

Its a workaround so I'm not considering this solved just yet.