List of ESRI fonts for Microsoft

02-01-2023 06:02 AM
AmberMillison
New Contributor III

I see a series of ESRI fonts available in Microsoft (particularly, when I am creating an email signature in Microsoft Outlook) but I can't find anywhere that has a list of all the available characters and which fonts/letters that correspond to each. Does anyone know of a website that lists all ESRI fonts available in Microsoft and the alphanumeric code to type them? For example, as my organization's GIS analyst it would be cool to use an ESRI font that illustrates a globe in my Microsoft email signature. I have seen the ESRI page with the ESRI Icon fonts(https://developers.arcgis.com/javascript/latest/esri-icon-font/), but I was wondering if these exist in the Microsoft environment without having to use a script. 

1 Reply
Ian_Muehlenhaus
Esri Contributor

Hi @AmberMillison,

I just saw your post. I'm not aware of a website that lists all the Esri fonts available in Microsoft, but I like your idea -- it's super creative!

If I ever come across such a list, I'll remember this post and definitely share it here. 

Thanks for posting to the community, and I hope the list exists or is made in the future. 🙂

Best,

Ian 

-------------------
Ian Muehlenhaus
Location Analytics