Anyone know where to get the Excel workbooks for "The Business Benefits of GIS: An ROI Approach?"

04-07-2021 07:55 PM
TKWhite4
New Contributor II

Hi folks, I bought "The Business Benefits of GIS: An ROI Approach?" and it explicitly says the supporting data should be listed on the ESRI Book Resource site but its not... Does anyone know how to access the excel workbooks or would they be willing to share their copy? 

Its kind of why I bought the book. Grrrrrr.....

Tags (3)
7 Replies
JonEmch
Esri Regular Contributor

I will do what I can to hunt this down for you.

Keep on keeping on!
0 Kudos
TKWhite4
New Contributor II
Thanks!
0 Kudos
JonEmch
Esri Regular Contributor

@TKWhite4  Could you send me that page number when you have a chance?

Keep on keeping on!
0 Kudos
JonEmch
Esri Regular Contributor

@TKWhite4  Could you point to which page states that? I've looked through the book on my end, but was unable to find the resource page link.

Keep on keeping on!
0 Kudos
BenjaminWhite4
New Contributor

Every single one of the templates in the book references are supposed to be at: gis.esri.com/roi

And yet they aren't. This includes the Excel workbooks, templates, other resources. That website doesn't even exist. 

ESRI: you need to continue to support your products and keep the resources current! 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@BenjaminWhite4 We should have these available and will track them down. Please feel free to email me directly so we can follow through. We intend to support our users on the older version of ArcGIS for Office, but did just put out a new release that is much cleaner and easier to use. We can provide some example xlsx files if needed... just let me know what else you want to see.

https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-for-office/overview

0 Kudos
AhmadIssa78
New Contributor

Hello Andrew,

I was looking for the book excel resources, did you have any change to locate them. 

Thank you for your support.

0 Kudos