LINZ layers show up in the Living Atlas online but do not appear in the search in ArcGIS for AutoCAD

Jump to solution
3 weeks ago
Marc_Graham
Frequent Contributor

Hi there,

I have noticed inconsistent results in the ArcGIS for AutoCAD search.

For example, There are LINZ public layers that show up in the Living Atlas in ArcGIS Online:

MarcGraham2_0-1724621875756.png

That do not appear in the Same search in ArcGIS for AutoCAD:

MarcGraham2_1-1724621906911.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanWade
Esri Contributor

Hello @Marc_Graham ,

Thank you for using ArcGIS for AutoCAD!

As my colleague mentioned depending upon what organization you have connected will determine what items are available but also I might for ArcGIS Enterprise it could differ with what version. I really appreciate the provided screen captures. The bottom one appears to be connected to ArcGIS Enterprise based on its name in the sidebar.

Here is ArcGIS Online without signing in:

DanWade_0-1724674470678.png

Here is ArcGIS Enterprise 11.3:

DanWade_1-1724674491271.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndreasHall
Esri Contributor

Are you connected to an ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise portal? The content of Living Atlas differs between Enterprise and Online.

0 Kudos
DanWade
Esri Contributor

Hello @Marc_Graham ,

Thank you for using ArcGIS for AutoCAD!

As my colleague mentioned depending upon what organization you have connected will determine what items are available but also I might for ArcGIS Enterprise it could differ with what version. I really appreciate the provided screen captures. The bottom one appears to be connected to ArcGIS Enterprise based on its name in the sidebar.

Here is ArcGIS Online without signing in:

DanWade_0-1724674470678.png

Here is ArcGIS Enterprise 11.3:

DanWade_1-1724674491271.png

0 Kudos
Marc_Graham
Frequent Contributor

Ah OK, thanks for that.  Yes we re on an older version of Enterprise - 10.9.1, upgrade to 11.3 pending.

0 Kudos