Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS for AutoCAD, on AutoCAD 2015

05-29-2015 03:39 PM
surens
by
New Contributor II

ArcGIS for AutoCAD; AutoCAD 2015. Can anyone say me when is it going to release..??? as none of the arcgis versions are compatable with the 2015 autoCAD version..

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The latest release of ArcGIS for AutoCAD (release date: September 2014) supports ArcGIS for AutoCAD 2013, 2014, and 2015.

ArcGIS for AutoCAD | Download

Think Location
0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Think Location
surens
by
New Contributor II

Thanks for the answer but i want to know when will 2015-16 released..??

0 Kudos
DonKuehne
Esri Contributor

The current release ArcGIS for AutoCAD already support AutoCAD 2015.  Early tests show that ArcGIS for AutoCAD 350 also works unmodified on AutoCAD 2016 although the next release due this summer will be certified on 2016.

DiegoGarcia_Diaz1
New Contributor

Hi, I currently downloaded and install Esri for Autocad 2015, the file name says Autocad 2013 anyway. I didn't think that was the problem, but after the installation I open my Autocad 2015 and I don't see any change. Do i have to activate something later?

0 Kudos
SeanGalway
New Contributor

Could it be as simple as loading the ArcGIS for AutoCAD plugin DLL

Loading ArcGIS for AutoCAD  (from resources.esri.com)

During an AutoCAD session, you can load ArcGIS for AutoCAD with the NETLOAD command.

Steps:

1. Start your AutoCAD program of choice. The AutoCAD application starts.
  2. Type NETLOAD at the command prompt.
  3. Browse to the ArcGIS for AutoCAD program folder.For example: C:\Program Files\ArcGIS for AutoCAD
  4. Select the ArcGISForAutoCAD.dll file and click Open.ArcGIS for AutoCAD is unloaded when you exit the AutoCAD application.

or more permanent solution

Loading ArcGIS for AutoCAD at startup

BenCamp
New Contributor III

I'm using ArcGIS for AutoCAD with AutoCAD 2016 and no issues whatsoever. This is build 350.

Navaneetha_KrishnanAsokan
New Contributor II

Could you please tell me how to export the feature classes (local) which is created. along with attributes.

0 Kudos
BenCamp
New Contributor III

In ArcCatalog, navigate to the DWG containing the feature class and then export the feature class to a shapefile.