Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 Upgrade Causes Plugin Issue?

02-25-2022 04:37 PM
SH013
by
Occasional Contributor

We have been using ArcGIS for AutoCAD 400.2 for quite some time. Recently, we decided to make the switch and upgraded our ArcGIS Enterprise from 10.7.1 to 10.9.1. Shortly after, we had noticed that some of our existing feature services are no longer loading in AutoCAD.

If the user attempts to add the service into a CAD drawing (New or Existing), AutoCAD either: Crashes with an error that looks like this:  Prints the text “One or more errors occurred....” followed by the text “Error...” for each layer in the service. Checking the server logs shows two errors that correlate to these attempts: “Error: Invalid query” followed by “Unable to perform query operation.” 

I am not sure where the problem lies since we are still investigating it, but I wanted to test my luck here and see if anyone is familiar with the issue. We also have an Esri support case open, but we aren't making much progress there either.

One last thing to note here is that all of our existing feature services work flawlessly in ArcGIS. This is only an issue when using ArcGIS For AutoCAD Plugin with AutoCAD.

We have also confirmed that the issue does not exist when it is in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Randy_Garcia
Esri Contributor

HI, I responded to you in your email but I wanted to make sure others could see the info if they come across something similar. So far in out internal testing of ArcGIS for AutoCAD we have not seen issues with using layers from 10.9.1. The issue seems to be isolated to something in your environment and we are going to get the dev team to take a look and see what we can find. 

0 Kudos