Webhook not detecting changes to tables (Make.com)

01-02-2024 04:28 PM
Spengler
New Contributor II

The objective for this webhook is to send out email alerts when new rows are added to one of two tables in a ArcGIS Online hosted feature layer. The webhook is aimed at a hosted feature layer which contains 3 layers and 2 tables. I have implemented similar webhooks using this method but I'm running into issues regarding this specific feature layer. I suspect there's something I'm missing regarding the change detection of the tables. I have tried using the built in Field Maps module and a custom webhook in Make with no success in detecting any changes. The Field Maps webhook can access the table in the feature layer and should work but when I edit the table with the scenario running, no changes are detected. 

image.png

Using the custom webhook in Make and ArcGIS REST, I'm able to ping the webhook URL and get it to return return some nonsense but it's still fails to detect any changes made to either table.

Spengler_1-1704241111861.png

Spengler_2-1704241495233.png

The Field Maps connection is authorized and verified (I’m using this same connection for several other webhooks which function as intended). I'm at a loss of what's going on here. Any help would be appreciated.

-Alex

0 Replies