Web map viewer (beta and classic) displaying features while same features not displaying on Field Maps?

Jump to solution
04-06-2021 11:34 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've set up a map with an arcade expression that divides the features into different time period groups for map symbology. All of the features are visible in the web map but when we look at the same map on Field Maps app only some of the features are visible. How can we fix this? Is this expected? 

In the photos we're looking at the red polygons, not the green centerpoints.

Here's the view from the web viewer:

SashaHelton_3-1617733998983.png

And here's the same map in field maps.

SashaHelton_2-1617733596743.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately there is a bug in the ArcGIS Runtime 100.10 version that Field Maps uses for it's current and next release (hopefully going out next week) related to the locale of the time returned by some Arcade expressions. This bug has been addressed with update 11 of the runtime and it's likely that Field Maps will release in June or July with this update.

If you'd be willing to share your maps with us, we might be able to verify if the issue you are seeing is the same or related to this. You can add the user arcgisfieldmaps to a group and share the maps and layers with the group if you'd like us to take a look.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have noticed the same behavior! Please let me know when you find a resolution 

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Our team has seen this as well. We have the same questions, is this expected, and how do we fix? I hope there is a solution.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately there is a bug in the ArcGIS Runtime 100.10 version that Field Maps uses for it's current and next release (hopefully going out next week) related to the locale of the time returned by some Arcade expressions. This bug has been addressed with update 11 of the runtime and it's likely that Field Maps will release in June or July with this update.

If you'd be willing to share your maps with us, we might be able to verify if the issue you are seeing is the same or related to this. You can add the user arcgisfieldmaps to a group and share the maps and layers with the group if you'd like us to take a look.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Aaron, thanks for getting back to me! We ended up making a duplicate map and a work around that avoided using Arcade expressions for now since we needed a quick fix for our crews in the field. Since it's probably a known bug with a fix timeline already defined we're just going to hold on to the maps to see if those updates eventually fix them. If the updates don't resolve I'll reach back out to see if there was something else causing the issue, mostly for knowledge's sake at that point? Thanks!