Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to edit attributes despite editing privileges

10-30-2023 02:33 PM
Theoc72
New Contributor

I would like to be able to edit the attributes of one of my point layers on Field Maps. Currently, I am able to create new points and change/update their location. However, I am not able to edit any of the attributes on either Field Maps or the web map. The issue is, my feature layer has editing enabled and allows add, delete, and update attributes and geometry. Therefore, I'm not sure why I'm only able to update the geometry. Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Map2021
New Contributor III

Do you have the proper permissions in the Group permissions where this hosted service is shared?

0 Kudos
Ashley_Snyder
New Contributor II

@Theoc72 Were you able to resolve this? I am having a similar issue . I am the owner of the feature layer & have admin permissions. The feature properties are set to allow editors to add, delte, and update both attributes & geometry. When I try to edit an existing point in Map Viewer the attributes are visible but not editable. I can update the geometry. When I try to edit or add a point in Field Maps I can update the location and add attachments, but the attributes are not even visible to edit.

0 Kudos