Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to download maps for offline use - no changes to feature services

03-29-2024 10:51 AM
luckachi
Occasional Contributor III

We just had a partner contact us to let us know that downloading maps for offline use is not currently working. In Field Maps designer I am getting a green check mark and there doesn't seem to be any errors showing up. The feature services have not been modified in quite some time. This is the error that is currently showing in the logs. I am also not able to download maps while in good cell signal and Wi-Fi turned on.

Screenshot_20240329-134645.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
HannesVogel
Occasional Contributor

Are you using ArcGIS Online or Enterprise? For Enterprise maybe the account used to get the Esri basemaps for offline use ran out of credits?

0 Kudos
luckachi

@HannesVogel - ArcGIS Online

0 Kudos
DanGruber
New Contributor III

Just happened to us as well. I went into FM Designer and "updated" all our offline map areas, even though nothing has changed in the main map. This worked - offline areas now download correctly. Don't know why, but this worked.

0 Kudos
luckachi

Unfortunately, we do not have any predefined offline areas and everything on my end looks as it should. The partner has narrowed it down to 3 layers that seem to affect the offline ability. These are some screenshots of FM Designer on my end.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 104105.png

Screenshot 2024-04-01 104124.png

Screenshot 2024-04-01 104128.png

0 Kudos
luckachi

Solution: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-field-maps-questions/cannot-download-offline-area-error-code-50...

Can confirm that deleting all of the indexes on each layer that contained a hyphen solved the issue, however, the download is extremely slow. 

0 Kudos