Select to view content in your preferred language

The form contains unsupported data in IOS but works on android

07-21-2023 08:51 AM
DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

we are creating some maps in ArcGIS Online to collect data using field maps. We are using IOS devises and Android devices, we hare using latest version of Field maps 23.2.2 Build 1016 and IOS 16.5.1. When we use the web map using Android devices, we are able to collect using all layers with no problem, but when we use IOS, we have several layers (5) that are not supported. all layers, including those that do not work has domains and contingent values. what could be happening? also even if the map is shared with organization i cannot see the map on field maps, so I need to read it from the QR code to be able to open it. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-21 at 11.39.18 AM.jpeg

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

Update: we did a test and we notice that if we have contingent values required, we got the "The form contains unsupported data" but once we removed the required option, we were able to use layer.

0 Kudos
RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor

Where are you seeing the "contingent values required" option?

My iOS devices seem to honor the contingent values as expected (with Domains).  I do not have android to test with.  It does want me to group the values participating in the contingent values in the form.

R_

0 Kudos
DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I did not explain myself correctly. Not the contingent value, the field or question that needs to have a certain answer to appear. that question (field) does not have to be required, once we checked that option, we are received the error message.

0 Kudos