Signin Issue - Access has been blocked please contact administrator

03-04-2024 03:11 PM
EmmaJohnson1
New Contributor

Now I'm not sure if this is because of the recent update on Field Maps (version 24.1.0 on the 26th Feb) but I've had a few people in my organization report that when they logged out of Field Maps and went to log back in they were given this error message below. Has anyone else encountered this? I am one of the administrators and I can't seem to find a problem.

image003.png

Tags (2)
19 Replies
paulaedwards2
New Contributor

Emma,

Not sure what your setup is, but we had that happen to us out in the field even in the earlier versions of FM. We are using Android and Trimble DA2 with FM.  Most of the time we had to close the FM app and make sure we were logged into Trimble Mobile Manager, then re-open FM.  Sometimes FM opened right up, others it took more than 1 attempt to sign into FM.

EmmaJohnson1
New Contributor

Thanks Paula! As far as I'm aware we use Field Maps separately from Trimble and I myself have never used it with Field Maps so the fact that I am also experiencing the issue is the other confusing part 😂 We've trouble shooted with restarting the devices and uninstalling FieldMaps entirely. All I can say is at least its only 3 FieldMaps users and not the whole enterprise suite!

MrMoe
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi @EmmaJohnson1, have you created a ticket with Esri Support to investigate this further? If not, I highly encourage to do so as they will help narrow down the issue 

(PS: If you are on ArcGIS Enterprise please make sure to refer the Life Cycle document to ensure Support team can accomodate on your Enterprise version ~ ArcGIS Enterprise Life Cycle | Esri Support)

Moe A
rebeccab2
New Contributor II

@EmmaJohnson1 we are experiencing the same issue with our Portal 10.6.1 environment. We have put in a ticket with ESRI and asking our end users to go to our Portal site using Safari or Chrome on their mobile devices. I understand that 10.6.1 is considered Retired starting January 2024, but I didn't think it would not allow people to log on. @MrMoe any insight or help would be much appreciated.

DanielMartinez5
New Contributor

We are also experiencing issues as well with this field maps. It's like it happened overnight. 

0 Kudos
TylerCundiff
New Contributor II

Just wanted to chime in here and say that we have been experiencing the same issue with our Portal 10.6.1 environment. We have opened a case with ESRI support on this issue. 

StephenBohmer
New Contributor

Emma,

Do you have any IOS devices that you can confirm are working.  Same error suddenly for us as well but seems to be isolated to Android devices.

MichaelSampey
New Contributor

Also experiencing this issue--on iOS devices.  Also have portal 10.6.  We have multiple versions of the Field Maps app and we only receive the error with users who have the latest version of the app, version 24.1.0.  We have users with versions 23.2.3 and 21.4.0, amongst others, that still can login without issue.

MaximeDemers
Occasional Contributor III

I confirm the problem affects iOS devices too.

0 Kudos