Searching layer by unique ID on Field Maps

Jump to solution
04-22-2022 12:13 PM
DaveBodak
Occasional Contributor

(I also posted this in collector on accident, I apologize if you see it twice)

Hello,

I am looking for search for specific assets in the maps using the unique ID (1,2,3...) previously assigned to each of them. I was able to configure the map for search using the following link:

Configure feature and table search for maps—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation

The issue comes when trying to search for the asset within the mobile app, I cannot figure out how to search by the ID. I can search for an address without any issues, but there is no place to search for the ID that I can see.

Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you tapping the return/done button after entering the search term? Field Maps supports search suggestions for addresses but not for searching features in layers. So as you type, address matches will appear but you need to take the extra step of tapping enter/done to trigger the layer search.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you tapping the return/done button after entering the search term? Field Maps supports search suggestions for addresses but not for searching features in layers. So as you type, address matches will appear but you need to take the extra step of tapping enter/done to trigger the layer search.

DaveBodak
Occasional Contributor

Yes, that solved the issue, thank you!

0 Kudos