Point features do not appear in Field Maps but they do in the same ArcGIS Online Web map

a month ago
RodellZorilla
Occasional Contributor

Hello. Point features do not appear in my Field Maps form, but the feature points appear in the web map that powers the Field Maps form. Features do not appear regardless of zoom extent in Field Maps. 

I am using ArcGIS Online. Please see attached photos. I appreciate any help. Thank you! -Rodell

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MErikReedAugusta
Occasional Contributor III

Maybe it's a caching issue?  Are you able to test this on additional mobile devices?

You also mention that the missing ones are absent regardless of zoom; just to confirm, this means if you zoom in on the area circled in Red, the features circled in Blue fail to appear, correct?

MErikReedAugusta_0-1711982290811.png

0 Kudos
RodellZorilla
Occasional Contributor

Hi Erik! I appreciate your reply. These maps are used by our operational staff who reported the issue to me, so many people are experiencing it. Our staff use Android devices. And yes, the points in the blue fail to appear regardless of zoom level in Field Maps.

I have also just cleared the cache in the Field Maps app in my device because you mentioned it in your reply, and the points still fail to appear after I reloaded the map in Field Maps. I also recreated the layer and changed the symbology, but the points still fail to appear.

Thank you, again, for your reply!

-Rodell

0 Kudos