Openstreetmap not loading in Field Maps app

Jump to solution
07-01-2022 02:19 AM
HansVanLoy
New Contributor II

Hi all

Since a few weeks Openstreetmap basic map is no longer loading in the Field Maps app. When I open the map in Map viewer in a browser, OSM is loading correctly though. Other basic maps are loading correctly in the app (e.g. BingMaps or Streets),  I'm using app version 22.30. build 1190 on an Android phone. I've been searching but haven't found any post about this problem.

Any help very much appreciated. Since OSM is very detailed for our region (Flanders), we use it as our default background map.

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards

Hans

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HansVanLoy
New Contributor II

It should be possible to pick another version of OpenStreetMap from the Base Map Gallery. The version I was using is no longer supported, at least that is what I understood. A few days ago I didn't have the option to pick a different version though, but yesterday other versions of OSM, also Dark Canvas and other basic maps, appeared in the Gallery.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Is it not loading at all? Can you take a look at your organization's basemap gallery and confirm what the service URL for the OSM basemap is?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
PatrickMcGarry1
New Contributor II

I am experiencing the same problem. The basic Open Streetmaps was working on ArcGIS Explorer and FieldMaps until last week. Now the OSM map layer does not load on the mobile device but does load in AGOL??

0 Kudos
ManuariiBUILLARD
New Contributor

Hello, I have the same problem when using the Collector App on Galaxy Tab A. Open street map not loading at all (but other maps load fine). 

0 Kudos
ManuariiBUILLARD
New Contributor

The display problem with open street map started 7-10 days ago. 

0 Kudos
HansVanLoy
New Contributor II

It should be possible to pick another version of OpenStreetMap from the Base Map Gallery. The version I was using is no longer supported, at least that is what I understood. A few days ago I didn't have the option to pick a different version though, but yesterday other versions of OSM, also Dark Canvas and other basic maps, appeared in the Gallery.

0 Kudos