Layer in web map failed to load in field map application

477
1
Jump to solution
11-08-2023 06:57 PM
KristinVernon1
New Contributor III

I have a web map setup with 2 feature layers and about 6 standalone relate tables. One of these tables are linked in a relation ship with one of the layer and the others are linked with the other layer. This is to be utilized with the field maps app in order for field inspectors to collect inspection data for water quality, etc.

The layers load fine on the web map and on a web mapping application in browser but one of the two layers does not load in the field maps citing the below error:

Map:

Daily Operations Inspections

Layer:

DMAZones

Domain:

ARCGIS_RUNTIME

Code:

1001

Description:

SQLite error.

Any idea how I can fix this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KristinVernon1
New Contributor III

After comparing with my colleague who originally wrote the table I figured out he had archiving enabled while I didn't so while I still had the fields created from enabling archiving without actually having archiving enabled, field maps didn't know what to do with it. Removed the archiving fields and lo and behold it started working again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KristinVernon1
New Contributor III

After comparing with my colleague who originally wrote the table I figured out he had archiving enabled while I didn't so while I still had the fields created from enabling archiving without actually having archiving enabled, field maps didn't know what to do with it. Removed the archiving fields and lo and behold it started working again.

0 Kudos