geographical area for offline use

Jump to solution
05-30-2022 06:46 AM
aziz_bahah
New Contributor
I can't download a location for offline use when my form contains conditional values.
I will be grateful, if someone could help me
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JosephHilliard94
New Contributor III

Hi Aziz,

I had the same issue and this was my reply from Esri:

"There are a few known issues with ArcGIS Online hosted feature services around contingent values when working with offline map areas:

- In cases where the offline area is being generated directly within Field Maps, the downloads are failing to complete successfully.

- In cases where the offline map areas are being generated at the map level through ArcGIS Online, despite those offline areas being downloaded successfully in Field Maps they don't contain the contingent values.

Both of the issues described above should be addressed with the next update to ArcGIS Online near the end of Q2/early Q3"

So hopefully will be fixed soon!

Joe

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JosephHilliard94
New Contributor III

Hi Aziz,

I had the same issue and this was my reply from Esri:

"There are a few known issues with ArcGIS Online hosted feature services around contingent values when working with offline map areas:

- In cases where the offline area is being generated directly within Field Maps, the downloads are failing to complete successfully.

- In cases where the offline map areas are being generated at the map level through ArcGIS Online, despite those offline areas being downloaded successfully in Field Maps they don't contain the contingent values.

Both of the issues described above should be addressed with the next update to ArcGIS Online near the end of Q2/early Q3"

So hopefully will be fixed soon!

Joe

0 Kudos
aziz_bahah
New Contributor
many thanks
No solution is a solution!
Thanks again.
0 Kudos