Field Maps not receiving NTRIP correction from Trimble Mobile Manager

Jump to solution
06-30-2021 05:05 AM
BRENNEJM
New Contributor III

At the beginning of the year I went through the workflow of setting up Field Maps and Mobile Manager with a Trimble R2. While not as clean of a solution as having GNSS built into the app like Collector, it did work. Since Collector is still available, and less of a hassle, I've still been using that.

I wanted to do some more testing with Field Maps today, and Field Maps no longer appears to be receiving corrected locations from Mobile Manager. I have corrections set up in Mobile Manager and a location profile set up in Field Maps. When I open Mobile Manager, it shows my status as RTK correction with 0.23 ft accuracy. When I open Field Maps, it shows my status as Differential GPS with 1.4 ft accuracy. Field Maps is not receiving the altitude data from Mobile Manager either, so I assume there is a larger issue going on here.

If I use Collector to connect directly to the Trimble R2, the NTRIP corrections work perfectly.

Device: iPhone 12 (iOS 14.6)

Field Maps: 21.2.0

Trimble Mobile Manager: 2.8.0

Issue.jpg

10 Replies
ADS
by
New Contributor II

Hello, is there a way to have trimble mobile manager populate the z as US Feet in Field Maps/or quick capture?  We are trying to eliminate post processing.   

0 Kudos