Field Maps Form View last value entered for a field

Jump to solution
12-08-2021 04:49 PM
kmsmikrud
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

We have a rating field in a form. The request is this value is populated for the first entry. For the next entry, is it possible to show the last rating value entered for an observer either in that field or some other way or have it populate with the last value?

In an ArcPad project, the rating value was populated and then all following values defaulted to the last value until the observer changed the rating value. 

This would be in an offline map.

Thanks in advance,

Kathy

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello,

ArcGIS Field Maps do support the use of reusing recent values. Please see if this would work for you:

GUID-A9E5362B-3D9B-4E14-8830-DDDE0104207D-web

Fill out forms—ArcGIS Field Maps | Documentation

Best regards,
Kanin 

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution" to help others who have the same question.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello,

ArcGIS Field Maps do support the use of reusing recent values. Please see if this would work for you:

GUID-A9E5362B-3D9B-4E14-8830-DDDE0104207D-web

Fill out forms—ArcGIS Field Maps | Documentation

Best regards,
Kanin 

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution" to help others who have the same question.

0 Kudos
kmsmikrud
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks @Kanin !

I didn't realize recent values would show up. I'll take a look. Is there currently a way to have the value default to the last recent value offline or show it in the form populated?

I will let the surveyors know of this option.

Thank-you for the info,

Kathy